These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below with Henley Raw Dog Food.
For our GDPR Privacy and Cookies Terms please click here (opens new browser tab).
These Terms and Conditions and your use of this web site are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us.
Placing an Order
- All prices on the site are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT). The current rate of VAT is 20%
- Contract between the customer and Henley Raw Dog Food for the sale of our produce/products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and dispatched. This does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
- Henley Raw Dog Food reserves the right to cancel/refuse/refund orders without prior notification. Should Henley Raw Dog Food cancel/refuse/refund any order (if monies have been received) a full refund will be given within 14 days.
- Prices and availability of goods is subject to change without notice. However the customer will be charged only the price of goods at the time of purchase. We reserve the right to substitute items of similar cost or type if ordered items are out of stock.
- Be aware to order on the correct day for your required dispatch day.
- Add your phone number to the comments box when ordering. DPD will send you delivery time slots via text and/or email.
- We are unable to change orders or add additional items once your order is placed.
- We are also unable to change delivery days.
- A delivery charge will be added to your order value where appropriate prior to checkout and, payment will be shown.
- Minimum and maximum weights are set to ensure your order remains frozen during transit.
- Your parcels will be left at your doorstep and do NOT need to be signed for.
- On occasion orders will cost less to ship in which case we sometimes refund the difference at our discretion.
- Local Pickup – All orders will be available for pickup on the following working day.
- Local Deliveries – All orders will be delivered on the first Wednesday of every month. Deadline is 9AM of the same day.
- Next Day Courier Deliveries – All orders must me placed before 9AM MON-THURS.
- 48 Hour Courier Deliveries – All orders must me placed before 9AM MON-WEDS.
- Photographic proof of every successful delivery is recorded.
- Once delivery is successful the security of the physical order is relinquished to the customer.
- If you designated a safe place during checkout which is inaccessible for any reason, the order will be left in the most reasonable place possible.
- DPD terms and conditions for perishable goods prohibit return of your order to HRDF or any depot for re-delivery or collection. DPD reserve the right to destroy the goods and HRDF is not liable should this occur.
- DPD Terms & Conditions relevant to HRDF can be found here.
- For some Scottish regions, courier services are sometimes transferred to DPD’s designated provider.
- We will not replace or refund orders that have been rejected at 24 hours.
- Should your order go missing after delivery we cannot make refunds or issue credit notes unless HRDF or DPD are found to be liable.
- If you have any queries or wish to place very large orders please contact us.
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Right to Cancel
You may normally cancel your order (once accepted by us) for any reason up to the point of one day prior to despatch. If you do cancel the order within this time any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 14 days. To cancel your order please call us or email using the contact page.
- Henley Raw Dog Food will refund you if you find out products arrive in an unsatisfactory condition or If for any reason what so ever you are not happy with our products.
- We will only refund on receipt of said goods being delivered back to us in the same condition in which they were dispatched.
- The law states perishable goods cannot be returned but we offer this as a courtesy to our customers at our discretion. We will not refund the cost of shipping produce back to us.
- Where there is a problem with delivery/couriers which result in your good arriving spoiled/damaged/missing or in an unsatisfactory condition , we will refund or replace your order on the following conditions:
- Occasionally orders may be delayed by our courier in transit, Our boxes do keep everything frozen for 48 hours.
- We will not replace or refund orders that have been rejected at 48 hours.
- ALL claims for spoiled/damaged/missing/unsatisfactory goods and any other problems must be notified to Henley Raw Dog Food within 12 hours of receipt of delivery (photographic evidence must be supplied in all cases to verify any complaint regarding damaged/spoiled/unsatisfactory goods).
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days.
Payment & Taxes
- We accept online payment in a secure environment (PayPal) by credit/debit card. All transactions are shown in £ sterling by default, and will be charged in UK £ sterling against your credit/debit card.
- All prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate of 20%.
Copyright & Trademark
- The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of Henley Raw Dog Food or its content and technology providers or their respective owners. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited save that you may;
- Copy, print or download extracts of the material on this website for the sole purpose of using this website or placing an order with Henley Raw Dog Food.
- Copy print or download the material on this site for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal information provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
Questions regarding Terms & Conditions should be directed to;
Henley Raw Dog Food